I thought I would do a little post for any brides to be or anyone who wants a simple glam look.
I did this look with Tom Farmer (Photographer) and Model Elaine Fisher. She has such a gorgeous look, amazing skin and it was great to work with her!
So for this makeup what I did:
- Skin Prep
- Good Things mattifying moisturiser
- Illamasqua Satin Primer
- Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation
- Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer
- Chanel Loose Powder in 20 Clair
- MAC Dollymix Blush
- Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Icing for a highlight
- MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Dior Palette in Grège
- On the lid I used the lightest colour as a base, Then I used the deeper brown on the lid and blended it up to the crease then used the lighter colour to blend out the crease colour and applied the deep purple to the outer corner and blended out to create depth.
- For the brow bone I used the Vanilla Eyeshadow by MAC
- Body Shop Volumising Mascara
- MAC Lingering Brow Pencil
- Illamasqua Brow Powder in Thunder
- Illamasqua Clear Brow Set
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau
- Chanel Lipgloss