I recently went to the Debenhams Press Show and CKone was one of the brand that where there they totally caught my eye i went over to have a look at what they had to offer I met Ross Andrewartha at the event who is the National Training Manager he was so awesome! We talked about the products and what CKone had to offer and I was really impressed they had a lot of great products and a lot of the colours they had i loved, especially this really deep purple lip colour that went on sheer but still looked gorgeous! but the thing that caught my eye the most was this eyebase which was quite a weird colour. It was a really earthy toned mustard colour which you might not think would be good but its such a gorgeous colour!
They come in little squeezy tubes and contain quite a bit of product (5ml) as you only need a tiny bit you will see from the photo above how much that little dot spread. The formula is really smooth and applies really well and evenly the thing i really love about this base is they set once they set they wont come off by rubbing or creasing! which is just amazing in my opinion because i like thing that set as well as dont move once they are on.
I did a look using this as base with the Daniel Sandler Scandal at Midnight Palette and a variation of lips one being nude and the other a deep red (Chanel Rouge Allure, Rouge Noir).
- Apply the CKone Eyeshadow base in Prim over the lids and into the crease and allowed it to set
- Apply the Brown tone on to the outter part of the lid as well as up into the crease to create depth
- The black was applied to the outer corner as well as into the crease slightly for more dimention
- The white was then applied to the inner corner of the eyes and blended inward to open and brighten the eyes, it was also used as a highlight for the brows
- Apply YSL Gel Liner in Black and create a flick
- Curl your lashes and Apply Mascara