Under Eyes have always been a big problem for me because I have genetic puffiness; my mum has it and her dad had it as well. So, trying to find products that will get rid of this is quite a struggle.
I came across SubQ Eyes when I met up with the PR for Deciem, Hylamide’s parent brand and it has honestly changed how I feel about my under eyes now!
Sub-Q Eyes is an advanced serum that targets dynamic lines, textural irregularities, puffiness, dark circles and more! It contains a combination of
- Flavanoid Glucoside Bio-active – to help encourage circulation and reduce visible darkness under the eyes
- Darutoside complex for a lifted upper lid appearance and reduced visible sagginess
- Walgerin-1 Peptide Complex – shown to reduce the look of dynamic lines around the eyes
- Nonapeptide-3 Retino-Complex – A novel technology that promotes better visible anti-aging results than Retinol with less irritation
- Fluorinated Perfluorocarbon Complex – An extraordinary technology that offers a lifted-look to the eye contour immediately with a lasting visible effect with continued use.
When using SubQ Eyes I’ve found that it works better when you apply it under a eye cream as this is a serum so it helps my eye cream work better than it could on its own.
I’ve been using this for a good few months now and I have noticed quite a big difference in terms of sunken puffiness of my eyes – everything looks a lot more plump and soft. I feel like the immediate effects are great but the long term perks of this product are so worth it!
Although it might be rather expensive it is really worth it, you can find it in Boots online and instore for £27 (Right now SubQ eyes is on offer in boots for £18)